How to delete games on ps4
Have you ever been frustrated with how many games are installed on your PlayStation 4? It can be hard to delete games, especially if you’ve invested some time into them. In this blog post, we will show you how to delete games on your PS4 in a simple and efficient manner. We will also provide some tips for keeping your console clean and organized so that it’s easier to find the games you want to play. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to let us know in the comments section below!
How to Delete Games on PS4
If you’re looking to delete games off your PlayStation 4, there are a few ways to go about it. You can either use the PlayStation Network’s Delete function or use Sony’s disc-cleaning utility.
To delete games using the PlayStation Network’s Delete function, first make sure you have access to your account and profile information. Then head over to the My PS4 area of the PlayStation Network website, and select the Games tab. From here, you can see a list of all of the games that are currently installed on your console. Simply select one of the games and press X/A to open up its Edit menu. From here, you’ll want to select Delete from the menu options. If everything goes according to plan, the game will be uninstalled from your console and removed from your online account.
If deleting a game using the PlayStation Network’s Delete function isn’t an option because you don’t have access to your account information or because you want to erase a specific game rather than all of its content, then you can use Sony’s disc-cleaning utility instead. The disc-cleaning utility is located inside the Settings area of your PS4 console, and it lets you erase data associated with any game that’s installed on your system. Simply navigate to Settings > System > Console Data Erase and input the same password that was used when you initially set up your PS4. Once everything is verified, press Yes on the confirmation screen in order to begin the erase process.
How to Delete Games on PS4 in Safe Mode
If you’ve got a ton of games installed on your Playstation 4 and you want to get rid of a few that you never play, deleting them in safe mode is a great way to go. Here’s how:
1. Turn off your Playstation 4.
2. Press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds until the system goes into a power-off mode (it will beep twice).
3. While holding down the power button, use the PS4 remote control to turn on your Playstation 4 by pressing the center button (the light should turn blue).
4. Once your system is on, release the power button and wait for it to boot into normal mode (it will beep several times).
5. Select “Settings” from the main menu screen. 6. Under “System Settings,” select “Safe Mode.” 7. Select “Delete System Memory.” 8. Follow the prompts to delete all of your games.
How to Delete Games on PS4 in Recovery Mode
If you want to delete games on your PlayStation 4 in Recovery Mode, follow these steps:
1. Power off your PS4 by pressing and holding the power button until the system turns off.
2. Restart your PS4 by pressing the power button again.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” from the main menu.
4. Select “System Settings” from the recovery mode menu.
5. Select “Media & Storage” from the System Settings menu.
6. Under “Game Data”, select the game(s) you want to delete and press the x button on your controller to delete them.
How do I permanently delete games from my library on PS4?
To permanently delete games from your library on PS4, follow these steps:
1. First, open the ” PlayStation Store ” on your PS4.
2. Select the “Library” tab in the top menu bar.
3. Select the game you want to delete from your library.
4. Press the button with three horizontal lines in it (the one that looks like a triangle). This will open up the “Delete” menu.
5. Select “Delete.”
Deleting a game from system storage
If you want to delete a game from your PlayStation 4 system storage, first make sure that the game is not currently in use. To do this, select “Settings” from the main menu and then “System.” From here, you can see which games are currently being used and which ones are not. If the game you want to delete is not shown in this list, it is probably still installed on your system but inactive. In order to delete it, you will first need to activate it. To do this, simply select the game and then press the “X” button on the controller. Once activated, select “Delete Game” from the options that appear.
How to Delete Games on PS4 with a PlayStation Remote
To delete a game on your PlayStation 4 console, you must first open the PS4’s “System Settings” menu. Then, go to “Game Management.” Finally, select the game you wish to delete and press the “Delete” button.