How to style curtain bangs with curling iron
Curling irons can add a touch of glamour and style to any room. From creating waves in your hair to making curtains look more dramatic, there are plenty of ways to use a curling iron to improve your life. One great way to style curtain bangs is by using a Curling Iron Styler. This tool makes it easy to curl curtain bangs with just the touch of a button. In this article, you will learn How to style curtain bangs with curling iron.
A guide on how to style curtain bangs with curling iron
Get Curling Iron
There are so many ways to style curtain bangs with a curling iron. Here are three different styles to get you started:
The Arch Curl: This is the classic curl. Start by curling one side of the bangs toward your face and holding for about 30 seconds. Then, switch sides and repeat.
The Half-Up Curl: Start by curling one side of the bangs up towards your face and holding for about 30 seconds. Then, switch sides and repeat.
The Pinch Curl: This curl is created by pinching one end of the bangs between your thumb and first two fingers, then using your other hand to curl the rest of the hair around it. Hold for about 30 seconds, then release.
Prep Curling Iron
If you’re looking for something to spruce up your look and add a touch of glamour, try styling your curtain bangs with a curling iron. Curling irons can give Bangs a natural wave and beautiful curl, making them perfect for adding fashion-forward flair to any outfit. Here’s how to do it:
1) Start by putting your hair in a high ponytail.
2) Take the section of hair closest to the root and hold it between your thumb and first two fingers, fingers parallel to each other.
3) With the other hand, take the remaining section of hair and loosely twist it around the first two fingers. Do not pull too tightly – you just want to secure the twist.
4) Holding both twists in place, start at one end of the high ponytail and heat up your curling iron on medium-high heat.
5) When the iron is hot enough, carefully release one of the twists from between your thumb and first 2 fingers, being careful not to let it fall down below your shoulder.
6) Now hold onto that second twist with one hand (still holding on to the original twist with the other hand), and using your free hand move it up close to your head so that it covers half of your forehead (or as close as you can get).
Braid Curtain Bangs
Styling curtain bangs with a curling iron is a great way to give your look a fresh update. Curl them around your fingers and hold for a few seconds, or use a clip to keep them in place. For more of an undone look, let them hang loose.
There are a few finishing touches you can add to your curtain bangs before you take them out of the iron! One is to use a hairspray or gel to lock in the curls. Another is to run a small brush through the bangs and then use a hair dryer on low heat to straighten them out. If you have very thick or long bangs, you may need to curl them multiple times with iron in order to get them evenly curly.